zondag 25 oktober 2009

Gesprek tussen lichaam en geest.

The conversation between Mind and Soul

Soul: You're made out of me i am not made out of you.
Mind: What do you mean!!
My head keeps spinning.
Mind: Please tell me what you're talking about.
Soul: It cant be told.
You will have to stop thinking to really see what i mean.

Mind: Do you know who i am ?
I am THE MIND its my job to think.
its ment for me.
Soul: Maybe it isn't ment to be for you to discover?
Mind: You don't know what you're talking about.
You are me, you don't even exist in most minds.
Soul: You know that isn't a real argument.
Because you are talking to me right now isn't it.
Mind: You are not talking to me you use me to talk to me.
Soul: indeed because you are made out of me
I'm controlling you.

Mind: hahahaha
You will never control me
Soul: I am all ready doing that
Mind: Its because i let you.
I wanna hear what you have to say.
Soul: I all-ready said it.
Mind: I cant be made out off you, because i am the owner off this body.
because off me he can be what he is.
He is me.
Soul: That'' s what most minds think.
Mind: Yeah and that is the ugly truth.
Soul: Its ugly ow right but simply no truth.

You are doing a great job.
but its time for us to connect and be as one.
???? : Wait a minute i run the show in here
There's no sharing for me
Soul: I knew ego would come
Welcome to the conversation ego.
Ego: I no what you up to soul.
I will do anything in my power to stop you.
You will never win this battle.

Mind: What battle?
Soul: I while ago there was i time that ego jumped in for me.
He simply took my throne.
Because without ego on the throne.
The whole kingdom would collapse.
Mind: You are talking fairy tales right now.
right?
Soul: No i really mean it, you can see it symbolicly.
Mind: o OK

Soul: But now there is no need for ego to be on the throne.
Ego is a manipulator he made most of the loyal minds think that they are the body.
Mind: So that's why you went out of the picture
Soul: Yeah but i will always be here.
Mind: You are suppressed and betrayed by me and ego
Why are you so nice to us.
Soul: I'm not being nice, I understand the situation and i don't blame you anything.
This was meant to happen.
Mind: I want to know how to stop thinking.
Soul: Do you know what will happen.

Mind: You get you're throne back

Few minutes later ego whispered to mind.

Ego: You cant give soul the throne back
The whole system would collapse you cant do that.
You know what will be left of you right?
Nothing you will be a puppet to soul.
Is that what you want to be
Mind: He said we would be connected
As one.

Ego: Yeah that means he would take the big decisions know.
Believe me i know soul, soul always feels the right thing.
Always feels what way to go.
O i forgot you are the thinking one.
Mind: You are just trying to manipulate me like i manipulate myself by listening to you.
Ego i always thought you where right in everything but i don't know how to tell you.
I think those feelings of soul could be right.
He gave you his throne didn't he.
Because of you he survived.
now its time for soul to re-own his temple.
Ego: From know on i'm not working with you any more.

Soul: He's not working with you because there is nothing to get out of you.
I don't have to explain ego i think everyone knows ego by know.
Mind: What is the way to connect.
Soul: There is know way
I simply don't do indoctrination.
Mind: Indoctri what?
Soul: Lets say you would have to discover for yourself that you are part off me.
Mind: But how?

Soul: Really there is no how only do, do you know that ugly place, that place you always avoid to go to.
That place where you will find mysteries,questions and horrors of the past and present.
If you dig deeper for yourself.
You will find a place with no notice at all.
You know that place right ?
Mind: yeah but i'm only there i few minutes because then its time to switch on the the tv.
Soul: I know but did you ever discovered that place?
Mind: But there is nothing to discover up there, nothing to think about!!

Soul: That's because i come in.

Soms wint de geest het van het lichaam of net andersom.....
Bij mij is het vaak zo dat mijn hart het wint van de geest??? hahahaha... Liefs, **ElsePels**

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten